[Coco] multi-sync monitor thing & DPMS ...

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri May 13 03:01:20 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/12/05 10:55:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fwp at deepthought.com writes:

<<
 How's the progress on the adaptor coming?? I'm ready to get one now with
 or without DPMS.

 Frank >>

      Hello.   Well right now I am trying to get a couple of the
analog PLL boards sent out to some beta testers I have
arranged to try them.    They will tell me of any potential
problems and give me data on how they perform on PAL based
machines.    I am having a devil of a time geting these first
boards to give acceptable performance due to noise and
feedback from the main oscilator.    The lock range of the
PLL in these units is great but they are suseptable to
noise coming from the ocsillator.  But I am making progress.
I am getting even the most  difficult monitor I have now
responding satisfactorily to the converter.

       Everybody should know that the converter I will eventually
sell will have a digital PLL with none of the problems I mentioned
here.   However,  I need to get these working first because I need
one to set up the monitor cable based I2C com link I will use on
the final design and to provide units for beta testing prior to
its release.

      So,  have patience.    It will be worth the wait.

Roy