[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo 2 questions.

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Thu May 12 18:31:33 EDT 2005

If this coco2 has the sockets for two RAM chips, you can fit 2x 4464 chips
to make it 64K, if it isn't already at 64k.

If the coco2 is fitted with a daughter board with 8 chips on it, then 8x
4164 chips are needed to replace them, or, remoce the daughter board, and
use 2x 4464 chips instead.

Have you checked that all the chips are securely plugged into their sockets?