[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] King's Quest for the Coco

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Tue May 10 00:43:23 EDT 2005

The message posted by Albert reads:
"It's already been imaged! You'll find it at RTSI inside of coco.zip -
That's located at: ftp://rtsi.com/RSDOS/incoming/john collyer/ "

Inside the COCO.ZIP in the directory mentioned above, there's
/DSK/KQ1.DSK through /DSK/KQ5.DSK - I'd like to get these working with
both MESS and a real Coco3, if at all possible.. I think I'm missing a
step along the way, or perhaps I'm just in a 'dumb' mood :)

thanks Robert,

David