[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] end of discussion!start new

Charles Richmond richmond at plano.net
Sun May 1 03:46:46 EDT 2005

Yes, Asimov was a most interesting man. He was a child prodigy and a
very prolific author. He used to write a book about every month. My
understanding is that Radio Shack gave him a regular ole' TRS-80 and
some word processing software...and got him started with using a
computer for word processing.