[Coco] HJL Keyboard in Coco3?

A Schober afs762002 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 17:44:40 EST 2005

Sadly, I am one of the few without a digital camera.
The CoCo1 has a 0.10"-spaced male connector soldered
to the circuit board, and the HJL ribbon has a female
connector crimped onto the ribbon.  My problem is that
I can't seem to un-crimp the connector (which, if I
could, would allow me to just plug right into the
CoCo3).  Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

Arnold