[Coco] Age of CoCo users: NEW chart online....

Merv Curley mervc at eol.ca
Wed Mar 30 09:59:11 EST 2005

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 02:28, Torsten Dittel wrote:

I was surprised to find that we don't have a bigger group listed.  People like
Gene Heskett missing but over at Yahoo Groups a number of oldtimers [ and
youngsters].  Last time I looked in at Delphi,  two or three well know names
still exist.

Maybe I'll visit and see if we can get a few more messages to 'coco at malted...'
with those names and ages. Posts inside Yahoo groups can now be seen by
Torsten so they don't even have to mail this list.

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can

Mepis  Linux