[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Model 100 Drives....

Dave dx375 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 00:35:03 EST 2005

Neil, I was thinking along the lines of 720K drives installed and
the cases are already "Tandy's"....they look good...
I would have to find one and take it apart first....power, etc...
And find a case of 720's if it was feasible... ;-)
Cheers Dave
(and I'm sure some 100 and 102 owners would be upset at this idea)

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Morrison"
<neilsmorr at h...> wrote:

> Very valuable as what they are ($50 and up if working). No real
use on a
> Coco - they use a weird format.
>
> Neil

Yahoo! Groups Links