[Coco] bit.listserv VS. these moderated lists

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Mar 22 12:58:58 EST 2005

May I suggest to all, that we let this topic be for a
while.
I think there have been enough hurt feelings all around
that it doesn't do the community any good.

My final comments regarding this are that this list does
provide a safe harbour for those of us who have been
burned, spmamed, and scammed in the past.  Bashing each
other hurts us all and if it keeps up, this list will no
longer become just as bad as the old list was.

I will add though the I have signed up to Google
newsgroups and re-suscribed to the CoCo list at Princeton
using my GMail account, but NONE of my messages made it
through.

-Jim