[Coco] Cassette cable for CoCo

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 13:03:20 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/15/05 12:05:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cwgordon at charter.net writes:

>Who  might have a cassette cable for CoCo?  I have checked every 'Shack'  in
>this area, and no-one has any.  Let me know; I need  one.

At some point before I left Chicagoland, someone blessed me with a whole  wad
of those cables, still wrapped up in rubber bands.  ISTR these were the
genuine article, complete with the sub-sized motor control plug.  OTOH,  they may
just be audio DIN-to-RCA-phono cables.  Only a root thru the box  will tell...

If I can find the stash (other List members can vouch for how big that "IF"
is), I will mail you one gratis.  Send me your snail address via private
email, and I'll let you know if a search of my Coco cables box turns one  up.
--Mike K.