[Coco] C compiler source code

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Tue Mar 15 03:33:36 EST 2005

Hi,

KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 3/14/05 9:12:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> mannslists at invigorated.org writes:
>
>> The  last version I've been able to find of ANSIFRONT was version 0.12.
>> (On One other question, would it be possible to, or has it already been
>> ported over to Linux / Windoze? I develop under Linux, and something
>> like that would help me get back on the band wagon with Coco
>> development.
>

> Pretty sure the ANSIFRONT source is in C.  SInce it just uses stdin  and
> stdout, it should compile right nicely under any C.
>
> --Mike K.

The source was promised but appearently was never made available. At least
in all the places I have looked.

I remember suggesting that the author be asked for it as he was planning to
go to one last CoCo Fest. Several years ago.

--
Stephen H. Fischer