[Coco] Re: Leaving "cocoland"

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Mar 7 16:43:53 EST 2005

Ever try buy a part for a classic car?  Having spent a lot
of time and money in the comics speculating market, I can
tell you it is either hit or miss.  Most of the time it's
miss :(

If someone were to develop a cheap Disk Controller that
worked with modern drives, and/or a CoCo replica that
could use a PC's resources, then the bottom would fall out
from under those who are buying up everything for purely
speculative reasons.

Hopefully those who are buying the CoCo stuff on E-Bay are
actually using it and know how to take care of it.

-Jim