[Coco] [Color Computer] Poll: None of the above!

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 14:09:49 EST 2005

Well, I say, I don't use any color computer at all regularly, but the
one that's most like a color computer that I've used the most is:

Tano Dragon-64

This is the Americanized version of the the Dragon-64 Color Computer,
which is an almost-compatible British knock-off of the CoCo II.

Yahoo! Groups Links