[Coco] Vol. IX No. 1 Scanned

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Wed Jun 15 16:25:08 EDT 2005

At 01:57 PM 6/15/2005, you wrote:
>For reference here is my version of the cleaned cover:
>
>http://www.musicheadproductions.org/coco/newcover2.jpg
>

>Here's the links you originally provided for cross reference:
>
>www.coco3.com/oldcover.jpg
>
>www.coco3.com/newcover.jpg

No offense, but your newcover2.jpg looks worse than my oldcover.jpg  :)

For me, the oil paint filter in MGI Photo Suite III does wonders.  Take the
resulting image and dither it down to 64-128 colors and you'll get a fairly
optimized image for printers and monitors.  I think I used 90% compression
on the JPEG, which is probably somewhat too high.

I won't have time to be helping too much with this project, but I thought
I'd let you know what removes magazine cover blemishes the best for me.

Good luck,

--
Roger Taylor