[Coco] Purchase of Cloud-9 Superboard deposit

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 19:38:32 EDT 2005

OK to the both of you.  You two are the only responders.  As Roy stated,
Bob, I will accept a money order, personal check or cash.  Mark will be
formally notified and everything will be "official" (jeez, how I love
that word) when I have $100 cash in my hand.  BTW - I was unpleasantly
surprised that no one else responded.  I thought there was a big
onslaught of people a while back that wanted Mark to make a second run
of these boards.  Oh, well, less work for me.

Cheers,   Ray