[Coco] Inventory management or invoicing programs?

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Mon Jun 27 13:16:02 EDT 2005

Actually, I do know where one is....but I can't guarantee the integrity of the disks....it's all there, though, software as well and documentation.  I really should try to verify the disks' integrity before offering them up.

-- "L. Curtis Boyle" <curtisboyle at sasktel.net> wrote:
There were some OS-9 based ones as well, which could run on a hard drive.
I think Keith Alphonso may have had one, and Frank Hogg sold Sculptor,
which was a large cross-platorm one, and I believe it used Level II's
windowing system, and required either 256 or 512K RAM. I have no idea
where you would find these these days, though.

--
L. Curtis Boyle