[Coco] Rainbow on Disc - Anonymous FTP

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Mon Jun 13 21:14:45 EDT 2005

At 04:32 PM 6/13/2005, you wrote:
>To ease some file transfer woes I have set up an restricted "upload only"
>anonymous account on my FTP.  My downlink bandwidth is 1.5mbps, and that
>should be plenty for most smaller files.  I tested uploading a few files
>from work and I am getting full bandwidth to the server from here, so if you
>are getting slower speeds it most likely means that someone else is
>uploading at the same time or that I am downloading the MacOS Tiger for x86
>ISOs!
>
>;)
>
>The server can be reached at ftp.musicheadproductions.org.  When you log in
>use the user "anonymous" and your email address as a password.  Change into
>the "incoming" directory and upload your files there.  The incoming
>directory is "store only" - you will not be able to download or overwrite
>files in this directory.

Another option for you guys transferring files is to just attach them to
your messages at the CoCo3.com forums.  I think the limit is 48megs per
message which should be enough?  We have 20gigs to play with, so upload
away.  I've even set up a separate forum.

http://www.coco3.com/forums/

--
Roger Taylor