[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Rainbow on Disc

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sat Jun 11 14:15:14 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger at pobox.com>

> This is why I suggested raw PDF ascii files on the same DVD, perhaps in
> the same directory with the PDF file. Then readers could grep Rainbow,
> find the relevant article and page number, then pop open the PDF and
> jump to the right page.

See http://www3.telus.net/neilmorrison/Adventure%20Catalog.pdf for the
catalog I scanned. Be aware that this server has a per day transfer limit so
you may have to wait to download it.

This was done with very little 'touch up' by me - just a visual scan of the
pages as analysed and deleting a few blocks or altering the orientation
where some text was vertical.

Neil

Yahoo! Groups Links