[Coco] cost of rainbow archive

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sat Jun 11 08:12:30 EDT 2005

At 11:08 PM 6/10/2005, John R. Hogerhuis wrote:

John,

Boisy and I also discussed this as well. We think the market could have the
potential to be significant. Current user base, educational institutions,
libraries, collectors, etc.

Having the ability to search the DVD as a keyword or what ever is key,
IHMO. Just having the images scanned is good for preservation but I
wouldn't click through a whole issue. Just don't have the time. To search
for a specific word or article/index, that would be slick.....

Mark
Cloud-9