[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Rainbow on Disc

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Fri Jun 10 13:54:32 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 09:53 -0700, Neil Morrison wrote:
> Once you have a master there are shops that will copy and print labels.
> Might be worth getting quotes.
>
> Neil

My suggestion would either be to go cheap and use a marker (on the
argument that it's the quality of the data that counts).

If that's not kosher, than it should be printed directly on the CD. And
yeah, there are various companies that will do this work start to finish
once we have a master CD. Unless someone already has an automatic CD
duplicator/printer that we can use, I think it should be contracted out.

(BTW, sticky "labels" are a very bad idea for various reasons... must be
a printed on)

-- John.

Yahoo! Groups Links