[Coco] Re: Rainbow on Disc

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed Jun 8 19:46:28 EDT 2005

Hello John

FWD Computing is the vender that appear every year at the CoCo Fest. They
are the ones who are selling the remastered old movies and software CDs.
Ofcourse if you have not been to a fest you won't know who I mean 8-/. Try
http://FWDcomputing.tripod.com. The site still works, I just tried it.

On 06/09/2005, John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 05:11 +0600, Richard E. Crislip wrote:
>> Hello John
>>
>> How about FWD? Maybe they could/would help.
>
> And the question ensues... what is FWD? Google isn't helping me...
>
> -- John.

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo