[Coco] Rainbow on Disc Leadership

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Thu Jun 9 10:05:20 EDT 2005

Mark please tell me if I misunderstood you, but it sounds to me like
Cloud-9 is offering to handle distribution, sales, and the accounting of
sales of the product - and only these duties.  I think that this is great
and I am appreciative of the offer.  Since this is being offered I vote
that we move forward with Cloud-9 being the main point for all
distribution duties.

I think it would be wise to choose some leaders.  My opinion is that we
should have one (or a at the most a very few) people in charge of making
decisions for the production of the product as well as organizing all of
the resources necessary for the project to be a success.  I have long been
interested in doing this project and would be willing to shoulder the
burden of leading the production aspects of the project if no one objects.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Michael Harwood

> Cloud-9 is setup to handle this from an accounting point. Current
projects and addtional time is where I(we) can't commit to.

> Lonnie allowing the community to do this under agreement is GREAT news
for sure. The task is HUGE. Setup it up with the scan requirements  so
that they are uniform from each scanner. Setup some sort of review to
make sure that it is how we want to proceed and then got for the rest.
This will hopefully eliminate the need to rescan issues over.