[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Rainbow in PDF? Comments?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 20:32:59 EDT 2005

kevdig at hypersurf.com writes:

<<  Surely amongst all of us we can produce a nearly complete set?

                    kevin >>

     I have every single issue from the first "newsletter" style up to
1991.    I dont have the last two years 92 and 93.

      I have considered how long I would have to hide out in the Jefferson
National forest if I scanned them and spread them over the net.     Eric
Rudolph held out for a couple of years.    Do you think Lonnie could keep
the FBI interested that long?  :)))

Roy