[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Re:Harry NIbaB0SLkwzowKkBSvOlow / Roger Taylor email address needed

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sun Jun 5 14:34:07 EDT 2005

The way I hear it....

 Harry NIbaB0SLkwzowKkBSvOlow is "The Evil Twin Brother" that was dis-owned
by the family, excommunicated by the Church, bannished from the United
States of America and removed from all public records.

 I have been told that there are records on him (on paper) in the NSA
archives.

 Rumor has it that he is developing space/time travel methods that can also
be used to eliminate shipping (as we know it today).

 UPS, Fedex and Bill Gates are supposedly instrumental in his current
predicament.

 He really didn't do anything wrong.

 It's a conspiracy!!!

 George