Not enough room! Was - Re: [Coco] Entire OT: Me and mine

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Jun 2 17:42:27 EDT 2005

It's nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem.
I've just spent the last two months getting rid of a lot
of stuff from my past so I can have more room (and time)
for tech projects.  Unfortunately the more I dig into the
piles of stuff, the more I find.  It's amazing how much
junk one can stash over a couple of decades.

Maybe I was just overwelmed by all the junk in my place,
but I will say hat getting rid of a lot of stuff that had
emotional baggage attached to it, helped me regain my
focus a bit.

I think all techie types, myself included are by nature
packrats with a mild case of OCD :)

-Jim