[Coco] Entire OT: Me and mine

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Jun 2 07:15:13 EDT 2005

On Jun 1, 2005, at 9:10 PM, James Dessart wrote:

> Me and mine are going to be moving soon, heading off to live on a
> farm in Nova Scotia. I wont be programming at all for the next
> couple of years, I have to recover from a serious case of burnout.
> I'm gonna stick around on the list, and my CoCo's going with me,
> I'm just not going to be all that active, project and list wise.

James,

You cannot be serious.  What is the source of your programming burn-
out?   It cannot be due to CoCo programming, because from my count,
you've never finished one project that you've started.  You committed
to working on the sdcc C compiler back-end, but haven't even finished
that, or  your other high-profile projects, like your ethernet card.

I'm sounding harsh here, but frankly, I don't see how you can be a
part of several high profile projects and just skip and run out for
"the next couple of years" without being called on it.  Then, to be
frankly honest, I don't see much work for the talk that you've been
doing.

Boisy