[Coco] OT EBay stuff ...

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Wed Jun 1 19:35:20 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that Bob Devries may have mentioned these words:
>There are at least two versions of OS9/68000 that run on the Atari ST
>series. I believe it will run on the 520 as well as the 1040.

Yes, but are they *available*? MicroWare^WRadish^WRadisys still sells
Moto68K OS-9 (methinks for the Dragonball series of CPUs), so how would one
obtain a licensed copy that would run on an ST?

>Of course, it would work *way* better with a hard drive. :)

Which, if I could ever get that Falcon that was promised to me, would be a
perfect platform for it... ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

Hi! I am a .signature virus.  Copy me into your .signature to join in!