[Coco] OT EBay stuff ...

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Wed Jun 1 17:31:03 EDT 2005

Yes, I've noticed a lot of CoCo gear that I've gotten off of eBay has
the smell and the stain of tobacco.  I realize that some CoCo cases
yellow because of sunlight exposure, but others yellow because of the
tar residue that clings to the machine after spending years in a room
with an owner who smokes.

Does anyone have a good remedy to clean off the tar?