[Coco] CoCo stuff and magazines available

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Tue Jun 28 18:57:20 EDT 2005

I recently received an email from a lady in NY about the gear of her late husband.  I asked her if I could pass it along; perhaps there is someone closer to her than I am who can rescue the material.

"My husband passed away a couple of years ago and had a collection of coco computers and rainbow tapes.  I don't know anything about the coco computers or rainbow but I don't want to just discard them(I'll be moving in a few months) and wonder if anyone would be interested in them.  As I said I know nothing about them.  I live in the southwest corner of New York state near the PA border and Erie, PA.  Thanks.    Corinne"

If you are interested, drop me a line and I will forward her email address to you.  No sense blurting it out to the world.  Besides, I was silly and forgot to copy it down before I started this message.

Any Takers?