[Coco] [Color Computer] Looking for Microware's Pascal

deleted2006 deleted2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 11:43:51 EDT 2005

I'm looking for a disk image copy of Microware's os9 Pascal for the
CoCo.  I think v2.

I've got Pascal.  But I no longer have a 5.25" floppy in my computer.

Although I copied some of my os9 stuff to the pc, some stuff I never
got around to doing.  Most stuff, actually...

I'm not even sure I copied my OS9 disks to disk images...  I probably
did, so I could do them under an emulator, but I haven't found them yet.

Yeah, I know... I should have done it when I had a 5.25" drive.  But
I've got maybe 500 disks...  Copying that much stuff was just too much
trouble back then.

Sure, back in those fidonet days, I was enthused, and I even wrote the
dos based OS9 disk copy program to do it.  (Yes, I know, it was ugly
programming.  I don't need to be reminded how poorly it was coded!  I
had planned on doing extra features and extending it and rewriting it
into v3, but that never happened.)  But the 5.25" floppy drive I had
then had so much trouble reading those disks that it just really wasn't
worth the weeks it would have taken.

(Just post a message here.  Don't bother trying to contact me at this
email address... I never check the yahoo addresses.  I use them only
for signing up at yahoogroups and then abandon them.)

Yahoo! Groups Links