[Coco] Two admin notes

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Thu Jun 9 19:00:01 EDT 2005

Hi all on the CoCo list,

Two things.

First, please don't quote whole digests or add attachments. I got another
whole digest reply today. Anything over 40K bounces to me, and I discard it.

Second, if you have a moment, could you please update your CoCo list member
page to include your full name. Bots have gotten smarter about trying to
subscribe, so I've changed the subscription name fill-in from optional to
required. Having everybody's actual name would help me explain that I'm not
singling out new subscribers. It's not essential, but would be nice.

Thanks,
Dennis