[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 21, Issue 2

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Thu Jun 2 10:02:20 EDT 2005

There may be a version of Linux that will run on the ST series. There is a version for older 68K Macs. Hmmm... your next big programming project -- recompile/modify Linux for the ST (if it hasn't been already)

I found this http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/, but nothing on the site actually SAYS it's a Linux port, or even an OS. That's the problem I've found with a lot of tech type sites. They assume you know what they are and don't give any indication/explanation. So if you accicentally stumble on it dearching for something else you haven't a clue as to what it is.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent