[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: CoCo C Math Libraries

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Jul 19 13:08:22 EDT 2005

James

The HC11 and HC12 have the same programmers model. Same
registers.

The HC12 has more instructions than the HC11. There are also
common addressing modes as well as phumonics between the
HC12 and the 6809.

Motorola srewed up. If they had only put the U  register into the
HC12 then that would be one heck of a processor.

james