[Coco] [Color Computer] SDCC

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 10:17:39 EDT 2005

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "John R. Hogerhuis"
<jhoger at p...> wrote:
> Have you looked at cc6809 project on sourceforge?
>
> James Dessart, Boisy and myself already did some of that work.
>
> But it sounds like you're on a roll here... whatever works for you :-)
>
> -- John.

Well, the problem with what's there is I don't know what's done and
what isn't.  And if I wanted to do something in a different way than
what you started I'd have to do it over anyway.  Here I just change
everything and once I get going I can really crank out a lot of code.

None of it is tough, just tedious.  I should have the register
allocation working tonight and a few other things... not sure what
yet.  I won't know if everything is right until I start testing but it
looks like the changes are pretty obvious the more familiar I am with it.

I see my missing post finally showed up... it's mostly a duplicate so
I just deleted it from yahoo.

Yahoo! Groups Links