[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] .djvu vs .pdf: example files posted

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Wed Jul 13 16:03:23 EDT 2005

Somewhat off topic but

http://primopdf.com/

"Free PDF Creator - PrimoPDF"

Convert to PDF from any application by simply 'printing' to the PrimoPDF
printer - it couldn't be easier! Within minutes, you can create high-quality
PDFs by converting from Word, Excel, PowerPoint and virtually any other
printable file type.

    * FREE PDF Converter - not a trial version
    * Print to PDF from virtually any application
    * Optimize PDF output for print or screen
    * No annoying pop-up ads - no catch!
    * High-quality PDF creation

Neil