[Coco] nitrOS-9 documentation

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue Jul 5 21:01:02 EDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 12:31:52PM -0500, Mark Marlette wrote:
> Frank,
>
> If you are trying to use edit to edit scripts....uggggghhhhhhh

As far as I can tell the only other editor I have right now is ded
and edit has ded beat for editing scripts.

> Get a screen editor like VED or another. Things are hard enough without
> making the simple things hard.....
>
> Check it out on our web site.

I've seen it and it's on my short list of things that I need!! It would
be nice to get a port of vi to os9! :-) (ducking and dodging) The delay
is in me not be decide which will give me the most bang for the buck.
Alas other hobbies are competing with the coco for my "toy" budget. This
is leaving me to try and decide between a 6309 and 512k of ram.

Frank