[Coco] Regarding Copyright and the Rainbow Magazine

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jul 5 19:08:20 EDT 2005

George,

Mayhap you are right and my question was poorly phrased.  I am going to
bow out of this discussion and reccommend that anyone who has questions in
regards to what they can and can't do with information relating to the
Rainbow Magazine contact Lonnie directly.  His email is
mayor at prospectky.com.

Regards,
Michael Harwood