[Coco] [Color Computer] Oh my.

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Jul 20 22:39:12 EDT 2005

It seems that I may have inadvertantly been the cause of Ira Goldklang
taking his links to 80-Micro down...

Regards,
Michael Harwood

Subject: Re: CW Communications
From:    "Ira" <ira at trs-80.com>
Date:    Wed, July 20, 2005 8:40 pm
To:      "Michael Wayne Harwood" <michael at musicheadproductions.org>

Dear Michael,

I have had no communications with them.  All links are now down.

Thanks,
Ira

At 02:08 PM 7/20/2005, you wrote:
>Ira,
>
>I was wondering if you could help me out be telling me what
communications  you had with IDG (the owner of CW Communications) in
regards to your  re-publishing 80-Micro?  I am in communication with them
regarding another  CW publication they own and wondered what they had to
say to you...

--
"The best place to be is here,
 the best time to be is now."