[Coco] Cloud-9 Product Comments Wanted

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Jan 26 16:44:36 EST 2005

Depending on how much you want to re-write the booter code. OS9
can be made to boot and run from say a 4 megabit flash rom.

Perfect example is the Pagewriter 2000 by Motorola. That uses a
version of OS9 for the 68000 processor. The Pagewriter uses a
Dragonball (MC68328EZ) processor and two 8 megabit flash roms
and two 512k by 8 staic rams. The display is a 1/4 VGA (320x192)
fully graphics monchrome LCD.

james