[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Blank Messages

Merv Curley mervc at eol.ca
Mon Jan 24 14:32:22 EST 2005

On Monday 24 January 2005 11:53, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Your messages have not been blank as they come in here, Glen, but till
> now they've been 100% html encoded.  This one is not.
>
> Those who do not display html may not be seeing the html src code
> either, presumably thats a choice they can setup in their email
> agent.  I use linux, kde for xwindows display and kmail here, and it
> does show html, but treats it like any other text as you saw in my
> previous reply.  BTW, others have had problems with html and hotmail,
> but were able to shut it off once they found the right option
> setting.  So I know it can be done.
>
> --

This is odd Gene, using the same mail reader but mine are all blank.  The last
one that came through on the 23rd has about 50 lines of source info and only
the Yahoo List tag.  Anything I can look for in the header?

Not that it matters if Glen has decided to log on Yahoo to send his messages.

Merv

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can