[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Blank Messages

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Jan 24 11:24:29 EST 2005

At 05:10 PM 1/24/05 +0100, Torsten Dittel wrote:
>> should have been seeing the body of your posts if they were in fact
>> HTML. But on viewing source, I couldn't see a thing.
>
>The convert_html_to_plaintext is stripping *everything* for some reason.

It isn't. Just look at the messages that are coming through with HTML
originals. If you're curious, look for list messages with this in the headers:

You'll see plenty of them, and the HTML stripper is working.

Here's the thing. It's a dumb stripper -- it can't fix malformed code in
the mail before it strips it. If there's malformed code, then I suppose
text could get lost. If anyone has a complete original from glenvdb, it
would be interesting to look at the HTML.

Dennis