[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] eBay item 5158119652 (EndsJan-24-05 20:57:32 PST) - CM-8 RGB Monitor For Tandy Color Computer 3

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Fri Jan 21 07:53:24 EST 2005

      people, remember Ebay is a AUCTION. It seems none of you all have
every gone to a real LIVE
auction. I have and I can tell you I have seen bids made a second before
the auctioneer says " SOLD". He
had already had said "GOING ONCE", paused, "GOING TWICE", paused, then a
second before he
could say "SOLD", someone raised a bid flag. It can get cut throat at a
live auction, you should expect
the same for Ebay.

John Donaldson