[Coco] [Color Computer] FD-502 schematic

zaphod at mchsi.com zaphod at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 19 19:49:29 EST 2005

I don't have a controller off-hand, but I do have the service manual from R/S.

I don't see the diodes on the layout diagram, but the BOM lists two 1N4148
diodes.

As for resistors, the BOM lists two 10K resistors off of the WD 1773
controller, (R1/2) and the rest are 1K (five of them?) Looks like all of the
resistors are used as pull-ups to +5v.

Can you pinpoint the locations a little more? What IC are they next to?