[Coco] test

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 31 03:11:22 EST 2005

On Saturday 31 December 2005 01:42, Bob Devries wrote:
>I seem to be having problems receiving mail from the maltedmedia
> list. I get the confirmation email, but no other mail seems to be
> arriving (and it doesn't get to my gmail address either )
>
>Is anyone else having problems, or is it just me?

I don't think I'm having problems, Bob, other than trying to keep track
of the missing quoting in half the messages being posted here of late.
That does make it very difficult to ascertain who wrote what.

Please folks, if when you hit the reply button, the message you are
replying to doesn't have the usual '>' added as the first character of
each line of the messages text you are replying to(actually one per
level of quoting so if the message is in a long thread, there may be
half a dozen or more there), see if you can setup that character as a
quote indicator in the prefs, or if you have another email agent you
can use that is not broken in this manner.  It will make it much
easier to see who said what.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: