[Coco] [Color Computer] Creating a DSK file on a real coco..

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Sun Dec 25 11:20:50 EST 2005

<robert.gault at worldnet.att.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 5:38 AM

> What are you using for the name of the virtual file as seen by MESS?

On the first attempt, I used "testing.dsk"
On the second attempt, I used "testing2.dsk"
Both were unusable.
I get error 249 and cannot format it either.
I just tried another with .os9 extension and it failed in the same manner.

Anyone have some ideas..

Just a reminder, this is testing a b09 program to copy a working boot disk
to a file, transfer the file to this XP box via serial cable and attempt to
use it as a dsk image on mess.

George