[Coco] CoCo3.com down?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Dec 25 05:00:45 EST 2005

Juno (Netzero) does something similar, when you request a page that cannot be
found.  You get redirected to a page that says:

<the URL you requested> was not found.
Please search the web or try one of our
helpful links below to find what you're looking for.

I don't find this too objectionable, so long as it is headed with the "not
found" message.  Otherwise, it is pretty scummy.

Art