[Coco] Re: creatdsk.c source

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sat Dec 24 16:03:42 EST 2005

manny, Microware C, the string functions are part of the C standard library,
so the executable doesn't get bigger from calling a string function. Only if
you call a function from another lib, will it include it, and yes, it does
include the complete lib.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.