[Coco] [Color Computer] Creating a DSK file on a real coco..

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sat Dec 24 07:19:51 EST 2005

George, the C source code file I just sent to this list works fine. If you
have the C compiler, you can compile it yourself. If not, drop me a line,
and I'll email you the binary.

The command line for creatdsk is:

OS9: creatdsk /d1 /h0/disk.dsk

Transfer that file to a PC, and it can be used by the emulator (JV or MESS)
I don't have the Keil emu working... it doesn't like WinXP SP2. :(

To compile the C source:

cc1 creatdsk.c #32k (if you have the original Tandy compiler)
or
cc creatdsk.c #32k (if you have the later CC programme (I use V2.5.2))

Hope it helps.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.