[Coco] [Color Computer] Creating a DSK file on a real coco..

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sat Dec 24 06:29:24 EST 2005

I did use /d0 at .  I usually try things as suggested before I modify.

You know the saying "Don't fix it if it ain't broke".

I think the little utility is doing what it was intended to do, but the
result isn't what MESS wants so see. That's what I think.
Anyway, I'm doing it again using CREATE.

Downloading the new result now at 4800 baud using xmodem. Next, I'll DL it
at 9600 to see if it will go faster. I forget now what the limit was between
these two 'puters.
Then I'll try ymodem 1k and see how much faster that will work.

George

From: "Bob Devries" Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 8:56 PM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM