[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Creating a DSK file on a real coco..

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Fri Dec 23 02:11:27 EST 2005

If we had an zip utility that could take its input from standard input, then
we could do something like this:

OS9> creatdsk /d0 ! zip -z outdsk.zip

Or if we similarly had a comms util that tooks its input from stdin, it
could look like this:

OS9> createdsk /d0 ! compak /t2

mmmmm.

the capacity to be his spokesman,