[Coco] Bad news, good news...

John Hogerhuis jhoger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:30:01 EST 2005

On 12/13/05, Roger Merchberger <zmerch at 30below.com> wrote:

> [1] I'm not smart enough to figure out the logistics of hooking this
> critter to a machine expecting dynamic memory like the CoCo compared to a
> static RAM based box like the Model 100/102/200; but the guy who built it
> prolly is. ;-)

Another part of the challenge would be designing a memory mapped interface
vs. the I/O space interface, since the 6809 has no equivalent to IN/OUT
instructions.

But I believe the VHDL for the CPLD is up on Steve's site for anyone
interested:

http://istop.com/~sadolph

I'm looking forward to hacking on my T102 Remem over Xmas break :-)

-- John.